Sexual Health and Family Planning ACT (SHFPACT) are available for telephone consultations for a range of sexual and reproductive health needs.
The following appointments can be booked via Hotdoc for a phone consultation.
- Sexual health services:
- STI (sexually transmissible infection) screening, when you do not have any symptoms
- Initial PrEP consultation (new clients)
- Follow up PrEP (continuing clients)
- Menopause Centre Canberra:
- Initial menopause consultations for new clients
- Follow up menopause for continuing clients
- Contraception and reproductive health services:
- Repeat contraceptive pill prescriptions for existing clients
For other health services and information, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your phone number) or phone 62473077. Our staff will assist you to make an appointment with our doctors/nurses, or refer you to other clinicians as appropriate.